Zandiyeh TourZandiyeh Tour

By signing up, I agree to Zandiyeh Tour's Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, Guest Refund Policy, and Host Guarantee Terms

Already a member?

Zandiyeh TourZandiyeh Tour
Forgot password?

Don't have an account?

Haft Tanan Garden

Seven people Garden in Shiraz – Museum of Shiraz Historical stones.
The 7th Garden, the 7th Garden or the Museum of Historic Stone, is one of the oldest historical places in Shiraz. This garden for centuries before the Zandieh era and its mansion is from the buildings of Karim Khan Zand period. This garden is located at the foot of the mountain forty positions and is located north of the tomb of Hafez. Most tourists who have traveled to Shiraz in the last few centuries have described the gardens of the seven lobbies and its beautiful mansion. The people of Shiraz also have a special attachment to this place, and sometimes they have been praying for this place in the quest for rain and supplication.
Haftnan Gardens (Monument to Seventh Numbers, Seven mystics), one of the structures of Karim Khan Zand in Shiraz, is a beautiful garden located in the north of the tomb of Hafez and the garden of Jahanazad on the slopes of Mount Tabari Zarabi (Mount Chehel) and the reason for naming this structure To haft Tanan, (meaning seven persons)there are seven graves of seven mystics in this garden, where Karim Khanzan has installed a large stone without on each one.
From the spectacular views of this mansion, there is a hall with two integral pillars, and in the upper niche, five chapters are painted on chalk and are considered to be masterpieces of the paintings of Zandiyeh era. This collection was repaired and renewed by the painter and artist Mohammad Bagherjhan Miri in the years 1336 and 1337.
These five houses are respectively: Darwish with Tabarzin and Kashkol, the role of Moses in the past, the views of Sheikh San’an and Tarsa’s daughter, the picture of Abraham and his son Ismaeel and the Image of the young Darwish. The stones in this museum belong to the third to the eleventh century AH which are beautifully decorated with a variety of Kofi, Thalid, Nastaliq Diwani lines, extras, suspensions, prints and more.
There is also a large pond in the middle of the main building, which was filled with water from Roknadabad in the past.